top of page

DanceCultureStudios Group

Public·36 members

En Directo: Barracas - Independiente Independiente goleó a Barracas Central y sigue soñando 5 marzo 2024 Deporte

YouTube YouTube 5:00:25 YouTube Muy Independiente 19 oct 2023 19 oct 2023

I'm really happy and proud to win this. Football is my job, I love it," said Mane. I would like to thank my family, my national team, staff, the federation and Liverpool Football Club. It's a big day for me. Mane collected his award at a ceremony in Hurghada, Egypt but neither Salah, who had won the award in both the past two years, nor Mahrez were present. Mane has finished in the award's top three for the last three years, and has long targeted the prize in order to emulate the achievement of one of his heroes, former Liverpool striker El Hadji Diouf, who won it in 2002. Burnley have often been seen as a rather defensive minded team, but this season has seen their matches take an exciting turn. In fact, their top flight outings this season have averaged 2.85 goals per game, and they have failed to find the net just three times. This newfound goalscoring prowess has taken its toll at the other end of the pitch though, as evident in the 3-0 and 4-2 losses at home to Liverpool and Chelsea respectively. Chelsea should not have problems to collect three points in this duel against Southampton. Host is at high 4th place at standings, and no doubt they want to keep good form after a victory in last round at away against Tottenham, recently they had some bad results against clubs from second part of standings, a defeat against Everton and Bournemouth, but this time it will be a different story. Abraham will be in attack, William and Mouth will be behind him, and anything expect a victory in this duel will be a huge disappointment for domestic fans. Victory for Chelsea In Germany, Wurzburger Kickers are expected to meet Chemnitzer FC in a Liga 3 match which will be held at Flyeralarm Arena, Wuerzburg city. In the table, Kickers takes position 5 with 54 points after playing 33 matches while Chemnitzer takes position 16 with 40 points after playing 33 matches. They are maybe two best managers in the world,” he added. Different managers, but they know everything about football. He also paid tribute to former City defender Vincent Kompany for the role he played in helping him settle at the club when he first arrived and for setting the example for him to follow. Vincent is a very good footballer and a very good person,” he said. He is a top man and he helped all of us into the locker room. Game for the 16th round of the Eerste Divisie from the Netherlands with Excelsior facing FC Volendam on a contest that will take place this Friday. Excelsior is currently with one more point than their opponents but it's hard to ignore Volendam's recent results and their great moment of form. The team is currently on a four match winning streak and is hard to go against them. On the other side, Excelsior only won one of the last five official games on this competition and aren't in good form. For that reason, the value is definitely on the visitors to cover. VSK Aarhus W is going to face KoldingQ W. The hosts of this match are a much better team than KoldingQ and I think that they will win this match. Aarhus didn't start this season well as they lost 1:2 against Fortuna. I think that they will play a much better today and they will win against KoldingQ. The visitors lost two matches and didn't score even one goal. They conceded 3 goals in these two games. My bet for this match is VSK Aarhus W to win this match against Kolding. The difference between these teams is too high Lucky me. I've got a glut of beautiful people to pick from. Chelsea are next in action when they host Bristol City next Sunday in the WSL, before a Continental League Cup quarter-final tie at home to Aston Villa on Wednesday, 15 January. BBC Sport has launched #ChangeTheGame to showcase female athletes in a way they never have been before. Through more live women's sport available to watch across the BBC, complemented by our journalism, we are aiming to turn up the volume on women's sport and alter perceptions. EN VIVO ONLINE Independiente Rivadavia vs. Barracas hace 5 días — Ver EN VIVO ONLINE Independiente Rivadavia vs. Barracas Central, Copa de la Liga Profesional 2024 formaciones, cuándo es, dónde y cómo verlo por ... Tottenham Hotspur’s recent appointment of Jose Mourinho has also sparked a reaction at the Emirates Stadium. Mourinho taking over at Tottenham has only made it worse,” a source said. Emery's constructions have confused Arsenal playersGetty Images “Unai Emery is not seen as a coach on the same level as Guardiola, Klopp or even Mourinho. Team refuse to play after going 8-0 downIn a statement on Twitter posted on Sunday, the club said: "We are clearly disappointed, and continue to find ourselves in a tough position and struggling to recover from previous club management. This has not helped us get back on our feet. Richardson claimed in his own subsequent statement that he had been unable to train his players for three months because of a lack of facilities and had not been backed by club officials. The teams were meeting in the third-place playoff at the continental championship, which doubles up as Asia's qualifying tournament for the Olympic Games, and victory for the Australians means the country will play at the Olympics for the first time since 2008. D'Agostino struck two minutes into the second half at the end of a run that saw him skip past two defenders before sliding the ball into the bottom corner of Abduvakhid Nematov's goal. Renowned for establishing dogged defences at Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid, the Portuguese is struggling to have a similar impact at Tottenham. Spurs have only kept two clean sheets all season, the joint-worst record in the league alongside rock-bottom Norwich. But a 1-0 defeat by leaders Liverpool means Tottenham have already conceded 20 goals in their 13 games in all competitions under Mourinho, keeping one clean sheet in that time. And the case of Tottenham seems particularly pointed, given that their chairman is literally a multi-billionaire. Daniel LevyGetty Images Of course, it’s not just as simple as Spurs saying “Lads, we’re cutting your wages. Thank you. The line from the papers this morning is that clubs are worried that their players will resist pay cuts altogether, and that the PFA will only consider deferrals. Ibrahimovic scored in a training-ground friendly against lower league Rhodense on Friday, which Milan won 9-0. Meanwhile, vandals in his home city Malmo have toppled a statue of the player because he invested in another Swedish club, Hammarby, last year. There are six games in Serie A on Monday because 6 January - the Epiphany - is a public holiday in Italy. Champions Juventus host Cagliari at 14:00 GMT, with leaders Inter Milan going to Napoli at 19:45. Among them, this moody profile…View more on twitterAnd also this muted affair…View more on twitterIt all puts us in mind of this precious moment from last year's winter transfer window. View more on twitter12. Window of opportunityView more on twitterDid you really think we were going to let a transfer window go by without some mention of Harry Redknapp? In fact, if someone doesn't tweet a picture of him talking to reporters from his driving seat, is it really even a transfer window at all?Thank goodness that someone posted this, which has simultaneously ticked that 'Arry box for us, and also managed to kill another bird with the same stone by making some clever conflation of transfer deadline day and Brexit day. However, the Cherries hit back with two goals in the space of three minutes to take the lead. Colombia midfielder Jefferson Lerma made it 1-1 before Joshua King's first Premier League goal since 2 November looked to have earned Eddie Howe's side a third successive Premier League home win. In a thrilling game, Alonso's third goal in two league games salvaged a point for Chelsea, who remain fourth - four points above fifth-placed Manchester United who play at Everton on Sunday (14:00 GMT). It was one-way traffic though and soon Chelsea were seriously up against it when captain John Terry saw red for a knee in the back of Sanchez. Centre-half partner Gary Cahill had already gone off injured. Makeshift stuff. Messi then teed up Andres Iniesta to make it 2-1 on aggregate and Chelsea needed a goal. Ramires was the unlikely man to find it, a superb finish to lob Victor Valdes - all of this before half time. Barracas Central - Independiente en vivo, resultados H2H Barracas Central Independiente marcadores en directo (y ver en vivo gratis video streaming en directo) comienza el 5 mar 2024 a las 22:00 (Hora UTC) Copa de ... Barracas Central | EN VIVO - Copa de la Liga 2023 - YouTube YouTube YouTube 5:00:25 YouTube Muy Independiente 19 oct 2023 19 oct 2023 Other Premier League clubs who have announced similar measures have been widely criticised, with the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust urging their club to follow the lead of the likes of Liverpool, who U-Turned on their initial decision to furlough employees. In our last update we said we would keep our position under review, especially in the context of revised budgets and cost cutting," a club statement read. France beat England last weekend and look certain to make it two wins out of two with a win over Italy. The win last week with a side containing plenty of new and young faces bodes well for their future. Italy can only dream of such a prosperous future and just avoiding more heavy defeats is their aim for this year. A bet on France winning on a -26 point handicap should be a winner. Napoli have turned their season around and are up to sixth in Serie A. They lead Inter 1-0 from the away leg so will be confident of making it through to the Italian Cup final. With seven wins from their last nine games, Napoli are in good form and can make home advantage pay here. Inter got past Ludogorets Razgrad in the Europa League but have seen their form in Italian football dip of late. Go for a home win. Immediately at least. Potentially that money could ensure full wages of non-playing staff are maintained if this all goes on for much longer than feared, or a fund could be set up to help support the NHS, but the first result would be making clubs richer. Video - Tottenham’s decision to cut staff pay ‘completely unacceptable’02:09 The real issue here is which clubs haven’t taken that stance. I don't like doubts," said Mourinho. That is the only thing that disturbs. My opinion about FFP doesn't change, like my opinion on VAR. When I said a few years ago I like the concept, I like the concept. What I don't like is the interpretation of it, the people with the tools they have at their disposal. And Financial Fair Play is the same thing. When I say it should finish, it is not because I do not agree with the basic principle. When you have won the Champions League three times as a manager, your words carry weight. Since Carlo Ancelotti's first game as Everton manager in December, only Premier League leaders Liverpool have earned more points than their city rivals. Yet the upsurge in form - their 17 points in that period putting them within touching distance of a Europa League place after a 3-1 win over Crystal Palace - has come courtesy of the Italian's reassuring calmness rather than any sweeping changes. The Greek Cup semi-final matches will take place today. The first match of the Greek Cup between these teams ended with the victory of the AEK, so I hope that the AEK has the potential to keep it level because a draw would be enough for them. The home team has 3 losses in the last 5 games, while the guests are undefeated. However, during the last 4 direct meetings, the home team has failed to win and I think they will be left without win for 5th time. I think the guests are a better team and I expect them to celebrate at the end. They won the first leg with 2-1. They will try protect this result. Independiente Rivadavia - - Barracas Central en vivo Independiente Rivadavia Barracas Central marcadores en directo (y ver en vivo gratis video streaming en directo) comienza el 1 mar 2024 a las 0:15 (Hora ... CANCEL ALL FOOTBALL NOW These are words the Warm-Up never thought it would utter but uttering them it is and in caps. Now, there seems to be some debate as to how best to tackle the spread of this virus. Some have advocated herd immunity (seems a hugely risky concept at this stage of the epidemic) whole others point to social distancing and potential lockdowns. Odds are fine with me for taking the over 2.5 goals could even try to take the over 3.5 goals bet here in this one as the 3 games played between them here in recent seasons ended all with over 3.5 goals a home win with 3-1 a draw high scoring draw 2-2 in the end and also a 3-2 win for the guests, while Port MTI FC finished 3rd in the league last season and started this new season by winning both home games with 4-1 in the end and are very good up-front but not that solid in defense. Independiente vs CA Barracas Central En vivo últimos 3, Independiente Victorias 1, Empate 2, Derrotas 0, Puntuación 1.3 y concedidos 1.0 por juego. 2023/03/10. Superliga. CA Barracas Central. Little said it was time English sides closed the gap. I think that should be an aim for all English clubs that are in the Champions League. Obviously this year it's us. We’ve made it to the quarter-finals and I can't wait to be a part of that," she said. But, yes, I think that's the next step for English teams to close that gap towards teams like Lyon and Wolfsburg and obviously the Spanish teams and other French teams. We're very proud of this achievement. This victory is significant. The team has changed and everyone has paid a lot. The new and old players have helped each other to win this championship. Guangzhou's victory comes despite a turbulent season for a club that has established itself as the dominant force in Chinese football. Anthony has got his critics and I am one of the biggest," he said. He scored a number nine's goal against Chelsea, did everything to get the goal against Bruges and this one is more the Anthony we know about. The skill is just mind-blowing. But I want more from him. We need to kick on' Greenwood returned to the side after missing the 1-1 draw with Club Bruges in the Europa LeagueMason Greenwood's goal took him to 11 for the season, the most of any teenager in the Premier League era. INDEPENDIENTE RIVADAVIA VS BARRACAS CENTRAL EN YouTube YouTube 2:42:40 YouTube Salimos Por abajo hace 4 días hace 4 días Before any player who has tested positive will be allowed to return to training, he will need to have a rigorous examination to ensure he is capable of high-intensity exercise. This includes checking heart and lung function and having blood tests. Will what happens in Germany have an impact here?Events around the Bundesliga resumption this weekend and beyond is bound to shape Premier League thinking. Mainz, battling relegation in 15th place, welcome Hoffenheim, chasing Europe in seventh, at the Coface Arena. The hosts could desperately use a win right now to halt a winless streak of four matches. Only one point above the relegation play-off spot, they could do with a repeat of the result they picked up in the reverse fixture of this encounter. Matchday EN VIVO - Barracas Central vs. Independiente YouTube YouTube 2:05:06 YouTube TNT Sports Argentina 10 mar 2023 10 mar 2023 Thomas Tuchel made 10 changes to the side that beat Lille 2-0 on Sunday in the league, leaving Neymar out of the squad and dropping Angel Di Maria and Kylian Mbappe to the bench. Mauro Icardi led the line and had a hand in both goals, chesting into Paredes’ path for the Argentine’s volley before cutting back a cross that was diverted towards Sarabia for a close-range finish. Granada struggle playing away against La Liga sides, losing eight out of 12 this season. Athletic Bilbao beat Granada 2-0 at home in December. Athletic Bilbao have only lost two of their last 22 home games. The 2019/20 Copa del Rey has been one full of surprises. Athletic Bilbao knocked out Barcelona last week and host Granada in the first leg of the semi-final. Lyon today will be meeting with the away team Key put and this game we have given it an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together we can be very sure that this will continue in this game Neeskens Kebano replaces Bobby De Cordova-Reid. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Fulham. Ivan Cavaleiro replaces Anthony Knockaert. It's been an incredible season for Liverpool, in many ways, as Jurgen Klopp's side finally delivered that long overdue maiden Premier League title. Now, with just four matches remaining and their captain injured, it would only be human nature for the Reds to take their foot off the gas and coast home. Standard have been shipping 2.0 goals per 90 minutes on average in their Europa League campaign, and we think Arsenal have the quality in forward areas to ensure that figure is maintained on Thursday. Aston Villa, licking their wounds after a 4-0 loss to Leicester, will not be looking forward to playing a resurgent Chelsea who arrive in the West Midlands off the back of an impressive 4-0 victory against Everton. In their previous nine league games against top-four sides, Villa lost each one and by an aggregate score of 4-31. So time to load up on Blues attackers? You could do worse than includestriker Olivier Giroud. Seoul will host Jeonbuk Motors for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game. However, the hosts have the potential to provide a strong resistance. In any case, I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. Jeonbuk are currently on the 2nd place with 9 points. However, in previous game Jeonbuk lost 1-0 against Gangwon. Also, Seoul are currently on the 7th place with 6 points. In last game Seoul lost 0-1 against Seongnam. In any case, both teams want to win. I think, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. They came agonisingly close to a quarter-final spot last year only to be eliminated by Manchester United with a stoppage-time penalty in the second leg. If you lose in the round of 16 for three years and you arrive for a fourth time it is clear it is not the same situation," Tuchel said. Every year has its story and maybe we have to accept that it is sport. Busan i'Park, team who got promoted in the K League 1, are hosting Jeonbuk Motors the defending champions. Jeonbuk Motors had tough opening round, where they won against the Korean FA Cup champions Suwon Bluewings with the result 1:0. Now in the 2nd round they should have much easier time against Busan i'Park. Uche Ikpeazu (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Stephen Mallan (Hibernian) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Hibernian. Joe Newell replaces Daryl Horgan. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Hibernian. Stephen Mallan replaces Scott Allan because of an injury. There's no doubt, we have shown over 33 games our talent," he said. OK, we're maybe missing some players but as a squad we're very focused on achieving it and we'll fight to the final whistle. What the players have done has been remarkable. I'm pretty clear on that and getting the perspective of it all. Leicester host Manchester United on the final day of the season but next travel to Arsenal on Tuesday, with Mikel Arteta's seventh-placed side looking to extend a run of three successive league wins. This derby mach from Italy league for this week is match between Inter and Roma where we look see a good soccer match with more goals in full total time this much. We look see indeed a great soccer play from boat teams and we will play the best pick for this mach pick over from 2.75 goals what be the best chance for us get a win and do our pick best. We will can look this if we see at the mach this four goals what can get to us a new 7.50 points what be a best and real chance for us. Happy and Joy! Independiente vs. Barracas Central, por la Copa de la Liga 17 oct 2023 — Barracas Central, por la Copa de la Liga Profesional 2023: día, horario, TV en VIVO y formaciones. Toda la información sobre el partido de ... I do expect Gomel to get their first win of the season after just a 0-0 draw at home with Naftan followed by a 3-2 loss also at home against city rivals from Lokomotiv Gomel while their 3rd game was also a tough one away at Krumkachy where they did take the lead and looked solid till they received a red card and ended up just drawing the game 1-1 in the end. But they really cannot afford to be giving away points cheaply anymore. Conceded by Leighanne Robe. BookingPosted at 86' Rinsola Babajide (Liverpool Women) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Leah Williamson (Arsenal Women) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Rinsola Babajide (Liverpool Women). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Liverpool Women.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page