top of page

DanceCultureStudios Group

Public·36 members

Today: Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle live watch 5 March 2024 Live Sport

2 days ago — It's on Argyle TV in the UK and internationally. www.pafc.co.uk. Sheffield Wednesday (A) to be Live on Sky Sports | Plymouth Argyle - PAFC.

Vivianne Miedema Club: Arsenal Nation: NetherlandsAge: 23 Honours 2019: Women's Super LeagueFinisher supreme Miedema scored 22 goals and picked up 10 assists in 19 league appearances last term as the Gunners won their first WSL title in seven years. Also named the PFA Player of the Year, the 23-year-old is already the Netherlands' all-time leading goalscorer with 69 goals, with 15 of those coming in 2019. A 1-1 draw at home to Young Boys was enough to clinch second place in Group G. In his debut season, Gerrard led Rangers to a runners-up finish in the league and took them from the first qualifying round to the Europa League group stage. When [chairman] Dave King approached me about the possibility of extending my contract, it was a very easy decision to make because I'm very happy and feel that we are building something special together at the club," said Gerrard via a club statement. But in truth, the Clarets were handed victory on a plate and will probably be disappointed not to have scored more in the second half. Rodriguez, Wood, Phil Bardsley and Matej Vydra all came close but Krul was sharp in goal for Norwich and the hosts showed at least the desire to put their bodies on the line to block every shot. The victory was Burnley's 15th in the Premier League this season - a club record for the competition. The home team Fleetwood Town currently has 41 points ranked 10th in the League One football league table, when they won 11, drew 8 and lost 7. In the past 9 confrontations, Fleetwood Town won 4, drew 1, lost 4. In the past 26 rounds, Fleetwood Town scored 41 goals and conceded 32 goals. 14 matches at home, Fleetwood Town won 8 draws 5 lost 1, scored 22 goals to concede 11 goals Manchester City host Burnley and may well rotate their squad for this game. It's their final match before their Champions League second leg against Real Madrid. They won't want to go the same way as Tottenham and Liverpool. Home form remains strong for City and they have a great record against Burnley. Their away record has improved of late but this looks booked for a home win with City ahead at both half and full time. They host Alanyaspor who are in fifth but only two points above their opponents. The home side are struggling for form and have gone four league and cup games without a win. Midweek saw them lose 2-0 to Tuzlaspor in the Turkish Cup. They are already out of the Champions League and need to somehow win at PSG to give themselves the chance of a Europa League place. In their sum, each of these refusals is an immense contribution to stabilising the club's liquidity and securing its survival. The club is facing a potentially existence-threatening financial situation. Exclusive: Haaland – What I look for when moving clubs The Debate: Penalties are tough enough, kill the ball after it’s taken Mourinho 'accepts' actions went against social distancing guidelines Schalke will give away specially made team shirts to each season ticket holder who does not ask for their money back, the club said. The flourishing strike partnership of Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez stole the show in Prague, with Martinez scoring twice and Lukaku once. But Conte said he still expects more from his forwards. They have grown a lot since the start of the season," he said. They have worked hard, they are learning what positions to get themselves into. Twente vs Groningen predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. Groningen will be aiming to extend the gap between themselves and Twente to 9pts when the pair lock horns at De Grolsch Veste on Saturday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. We are studying the situation. He added: "It's also true that there has been an approach from Atletico Madrid. Cavani joined PSG in 2013 and is the club's record scorer with 198 goals. He was not in the squad that beat Lorient and Leonardo added: "We have to listen to him because we have a lot of respect for the player. PSG coach Thomas Tuchel appears keen to keep Cavani to help his side's push for silverware. A fine performance from Brighton saw them win at Arsenal for the first time in their history, moving from 15th to 13th in the table. Arsenal, who stay 10th, are now nine games without a win - their longest such run since the late 70s. See alsoArsenal v Brighton - LIVE Premier League updates Brighton were by far the better side in the first half, gradually taking control as Arsenal's initial flurry - more of a flurrylet really - wore off. They have 10 wins in their last 15 home matches, though their rhythm has seen four draws and a loss. They have drawn in the last two home matches and have no clean sheet in the last three. They have already eliminated a Premier League team this season – Crystal Palace, but Derby had to go for a replay to see off Northampton Town in the last round, after drawing 0-0 away in the first match. Blackburn Rovers have lost three of their last four league games. West Brom have won their last three games scoring nine goals. West Brom have the best away record in the Championship. West Brom won the reverse fixture 3-2. Blackburn Rovers still have an outside chance of making it into the Championship play-off places. Granada vs Alaves predictions for Saturday afternoon’s La Liga clash at Los Carmenes. Can Granada halt their recent slide against an Alaves side who were edged out by Real Madrid last weekend? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Sheffield Wednesday vs Plymouth Argyle Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must The betting tip for the winner in the game between Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth ... Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Ernesto Torregrossa (Brescia) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Nikolas Spalek. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 70' Antonio Candreva (Inter Milan) hits the bar with a right footed shot from the right side of the box. Barcelona opened up a three-point gap at the top of La Liga with a 4-1 win over Alaves which saw Lionel Messi score his 50th goal of 2019. See alsoFC Barcelona - Deportivo Alavés Ernesto Valverde handed starts to Carles Alena and Arturo Vidal after an insipid performance in El Clasico during the week and the changes had the desired effect as Barcelona turned in a display of greater intensity. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Blackburn Rovers 1, West Bromwich Albion 1. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Grady Diangana (West Bromwich Albion) left footed shot from the left side of the box is too high. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Lewis Travis (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 90'+3' Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Darragh Lenihan (Blackburn Rovers) is shown the yellow card. Is Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle on TV? Channel 2 hours ago — Yes - the match will be shown live on Sky Sports Action. How can I stream Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle? Fans can stream the action ... Guadalupe will host Limon for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this is a very unpredictable league and I think, the visitors have real chance to get all the points. Guadalupe is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 6th place with 21 points. Yeah, the hosts have better team than their opponent in this campaign. Nevertheless, I expect, the visitors to provide a strong resistance. Limon are currently on the 10th place with 14 points. However, they have the motivation to change their positions. In previous game Limon is won 0-1 against ambitious Herediano (away) My pick - Limon to win. In Turkey, Kasimpasa and Fenerbahce are expected to meet each other in a Super Liga match. The teams have been playing in the past few months. In the last 5 matches Kasimpasa won 4 of the matches and drew in 1 match. Fenerbahce has not been doing well in their last matches as they lost 3 of their last 5 matches , won 1 match and drew in 1 match. Yet on the eve of a visit from runaway Premier League leaders Liverpool, the Portuguese says he has no strikers. What is more, Mourinho is not expecting Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy to open a golden chequebook and provide the kind of A-list signings he could once rely on at Stamford Bridge, the San Siro and the Bernabeu, albeit in the close season window. A very interesting game here as Bate meet to play with Dinamo Brest. Bate has won all their last five matches while Dinamo Brest has won two of the last five matches. Bate Borisov has four home wins while Dynamo has two away wins. Although this game will be played at a Neutral location in Dinamo Stadium. Bate are in a good form currently since they have won six consecutive games while Dynamo Brest has lost the last one. Therefore in this game Bate are the possible winners in this game but I will go for a handicap of 1 for Dynamo to win since it's a cup there might be a draw in this game. If] you take one, two, three, four, five touches, fanny about and score a goal… there’s no point. Do it as if it’s a game. Do things at match pace. Do it as if it’s the last minute of the European Cup final. When United beat Ipswich 4-0 in September 2001, Solskjaer sliced a cross into the net from a tight angle. Radnicki practically quit this season, and with the defeat from Cukaricki in the Cup, they have no chance to reach out to the Europe in the next season. Team is not strong as it was in the recent two years, and they may have a lot of changes in the lineup. Brighton are seeking a first league victory since beating Bournemouth 2-0 at home on Dec. Manchester City v Burnley *City have won 28 of their last 33 home league matches. Burnley are on a seven-match unbeaten run (W4 D3) in the league after losing four in a row. City striker Sergio Aguero has scored nine goals in nine games against Burnley in all competitions. The Red Devils are currently on a six match unbeaten streak in all competitions and have won four times in that period, but not all is rosy at Old Trafford. They have won just six of their 17 Premier League matches this season, and amazingly four of these have come against teams above them in the table. He fits perfectly in the Premier League. Philippe Coutinho could be set to leave BayernGetty Images The problem; English clubs are currently only interested in signing him on loan, but Barcelona would like to sell him. Rivaldo, who faced Petit in the 1998 World Cup final, believes Coutinho will go back to Barcelona due to the complex situation, where the 27-year-old is still under contract until 2023. James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is close, but misses to the left from a direct free kick. Posted at 75' Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 75' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) header from very close range is just a bit too high. That works out at about £240,000 a game, or a months' wages for striker Callum Wilson. At Leicester, gate receipts of £14. May 2019. At Manchester United, the figure is 18. It is estimated Juventus lost over 3m euros by having to play their match against Inter Milan behind closed doors. While these figures are substantial, it will only start to have an impact if the situation remains unresolved after a month or so. My role here is to help motivate staff, help the communications team make sure we get the right messages across to the public, and playing my role within an unbelievable team. Italian Olympic 800 metres finalist Sabia dies Twice Olympic 800 metres finalist Donato Sabia has died from COVID-19 at the age of 56, the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) said on Wednesday. I knew Lamela could only give us 20 minutes and I knew Ndombele could not play for 90 minutes. I tried to manage the pieces I had. Lucas Moura was absolutely dead, Steven Bergwijn was absolutely dead and Giovani lo Celso was absolutely dead. He added: "I'm not worried with the 1-0 - we can go there and win. What worries me is that these are our players for the next however many matches. Mourinho also gave his view on Alli throwing a water-bottle down in response to being substituted. Stuart Dallas then struck on 84 minutes, only for Jutkiewicz to level again - but Harding's own goal in the fifth minute of added time settled a classic contest. Jude Bellingham's goal was his first in over three months since scoring in successive games in early seasonNinety-odd minutes, nine goals . MONDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Football UEFA Europa League - Draw UK, PL, RU, IT00:00 Watch this event on Eurosport Player 11:25 - Chelsea v Bayern, City v Real Madrid headline Champions League draw 11:21 - Barca set for Napoli test Barcelona will probably be happy as they get the out of sorts Napoli in the next round. Barca players consider wage cuts The Daily Mail report that Barcelona's executives are considering slashing the wage bill for both players and staff, but there could be a lifeline as players may step in to protect ancillary staff. The report says: Barcelona directors held a video-link meeting on Friday where the possibility of cutting players' salaries was discussed. He is already accustomed to life with a Premier League club, has been getting minutes on the pitch this season, and at 22 has plenty of time to keep improving. Frank Lampard to continue his spending elsewhere in the squad after a year without transfers. Read the full story Ljungberg set requirement to keep his job Freddie Ljungberg must keep Arsenal in contention for a Europa League spot this season if he is to hold onto his job as caretaker manager. With just two points separating the teams heading into this Matchday 15 contest we can certainly anticipate a closely run affair, but we're siding with Mallorca to bank the three points on the strength of their home form this term and Betis' growing problems on the road. It was a positive performance from Southampton, who capitalised on the break, pressing high and taking advantage of space in bbehind the Canaries' defence. The Saints move up into 13th place, and have opened up a 10-point gap on the bottom three, having played a game more than those hovering around the safety mark. Follow Friday's Premier League liveExperimental Norwich running out of timeBefore the game, Norwich boss Daniel Farke said he believed five wins from their nine remaining fixtures would be enough to preserve their Premier League status. Wayne Rooney's team was unable to repulse the reserve staff of “Manchester United” in the framework of the FA Cup, now it is time to return to ordinary things - to fight for the playoffs of the Championship. In the 37th round, “Derby County” will take on their field “Blackburn”, which is located three steps from the six strongest teams of the tournament, while the “sheep” occupy only 13th place. Will the hosts manage to improve their tournament position based on the results of this meeting? Sheffield Wednesday vs Plymouth Argyle live score, H2H Sheffield Wednesday Plymouth Argyle live score (and video online live stream) starts on 5 Mar 2024 at 19:45 UTC time at Hillsborough Stadium stadium, ... Both teams scored in 71% of Sporting’s away games and the hosts have only failed to score in 25% of their home games, while their guests have only failed to score in 14% of their away games, which provides another reason to expect a 1-1 draw when the two sides clash. 38% of LASK’s home games have produced exactly two goals as have 29% of Sporting’s away games, which is a joint majority for both clubs and that hands us even more evidence to back up our prediction for a 1-1 draw on Thursday. It was the first time I'd ever received abuse and I didn't know what to do, so I just turned around and gave some verbals back, which I shouldn't have. Now, running the line on Football League games, depending on the stadiums that you go to, you're literally yards away from fans and you can hear the abuse, but you have just got to learn to ignore it. Sunny believes his job as a prison officer has helped him as he has made his way up the refereeing ladder. Live on Argyle TV | Sheffield Wednesday (H) Oct 23, 2023 — Wednesday's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Sheffield Wednesday will be available to stream worldwide on Argyle TV. Balikesirspor will host Bursaspor for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. True, Bursaspor have better position in this campaign. They are currently on the 4th place with 42 points. However, they are not convincing team in recent times. They earned only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. I think, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Balikesirspor who's is also very average team. They are currently on the 10th place with 34 points. However, they are undefeated in their last 4 matches. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result. My pick -Balikesirspor to win. Randolph's arrival comes with the Hammers' first-choice goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski out with a hip injury. Poland international Fabianski, 34, suffered a reaction when taking a goal-kick during the 1-0 Premier League loss at Sheffield United. Randolph has not played since 24 November because of a thigh injury, but is expected to be available for Saturday's home league game against Everton (15:00 GMT). Vitoria Setubal we’re beaten 3-0 by Famalicao last time out while Sporting went down 2-1 at home to Porto, so both clubs had into Saturday’s match looking for their first points of the new year. The host have only lost two of their last six matches and three of those games have produced under 2.5 goals, while Sporting have also lost just two of their last six matches. They made a slow start when the Premier League resumed last month, but now they are back at the same levels as they were earlier in the season. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Samuel's prediction: Sheffield United are very good at home and so tough defensively. Originally I had them to win 1-0 but it hurt me to go with an Everton loss so I am going for a draw. Samuel on what it is like supporting Everton from afar, and his hopes for success: "I have a load of friends in England who see Everton differently to the way I do. Bayern Munchen can grab their first prize today if they defeat Werder Bremen. Since the winter break Bayern Munchen have been unstoppable with a 17-1-0 record in 18 matches and away from home they have scored 28 goals in 9 games while conceding only 4. Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 10 of their last 11 Premier League matches, this after having only kept one shutout in the previous 11 such games before this. Sadio Mane scored the 100th goal of his English club career in all competitions, scoring 25 for Southampton and 75 for Liverpool. Mane's goal was his 57th in the Premier League for Liverpool, but the first coming as a substitute. Jordan Henderson has assisted five Premier League goals this season; only in 2014-15 (nine) and 2013-14 (seven) has he provided more in a single league season in his professional career.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page